Contributed by Anabela Marcos, 2015 Mandela Washington Fellow, Angola In the past 10 years, Anabela Marcos has become a leader in the human resources industry, working up the ranks in corporations while earning her Master’s degree in organizational psychology with a focus on the impact between global management models and...
JOIN OUR NETWORK
The YALI Network provides you email updates and opportunities to collaborate with young leaders across Africa.
- Empowering girls through English Language Learning
- Applying for the Mandela Washington Fellowship: What Not to Do
- Advice for Women in Tech from Leading Digital Entrepreneur Yao Huang
- She was an outsider to wine culture. Now she’s a major contributor.
- Tasimba Mhizha expands his knowledge and network through YALI Network Online Courses
- YALI Voices: The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps – Harnessing Africa’s Demographic Potential
- Applying for the Mandela Washington Fellowship: Which track should I choose?
- Highlights from a #YALICHAT with Ambassador Cathy Russell