My name is Martine Nikiema. I am a citizen of Burkina Faso, which means “the land of upright people.” It is a landlocked country sandwiched between Ghana, Mali, Côte d’Ivoire, Togo, Niger, and Benin and is at the heart of the West African savannah. The purpose of this article is...
JOIN OUR NETWORK
The YALI Network provides you email updates and opportunities to collaborate with young leaders across Africa.
- Applying to be a 2018 Mandela Washington Fellow: 9 Application Tips
- I wasn’t selected to be a Mandela Washington Fellow. What now?
- Advice for Women in Tech from Leading Digital Entrepreneur Yao Huang
- She was an outsider to wine culture. Now she’s a major contributor.
- Tasimba Mhizha expands his knowledge and network through YALI Network Online Courses
- YALI Voices: The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps – Harnessing Africa’s Demographic Potential
- Applying for the Mandela Washington Fellowship: Which track should I choose?
- Highlights from a #YALICHAT with Ambassador Cathy Russell