Malawi has an abundance of beautiful landscapes spanning dramatic river valleys, forested highlands, and sensational plateaus. It is also home to one of the largest lakes in the world, Lake Malawi, where visitors are often surprised to find palm-fringed shores that border a tropical paradise as far as the eye...
JOIN OUR NETWORK
The YALI Network provides you email updates and opportunities to collaborate with young leaders across Africa.
- I wasn’t selected to be a Mandela Washington Fellow. What now?
- Mandela Washington Fellow: Striving for a more perfect democracy
- Advice for Women in Tech from Leading Digital Entrepreneur Yao Huang
- She was an outsider to wine culture. Now she’s a major contributor.
- 2017 Mandela Washington Fellow Application Tip: Which track should I choose?
- Highlights from a #YALICHAT with Ambassador Cathy Russell