Neither of Brahim Thiam’s parents can read or write. If they could, Thiam would email his mother every morning from the United States, where he has spent the summer studying as a Mandela Washington Fellow. “Despite the fact that my mom isn’t educated, she has always pushed me to get...
JOIN OUR NETWORK
The YALI Network provides you email updates and opportunities to collaborate with young leaders across Africa.
- Empowering girls through English Language Learning
- Applying for the Mandela Washington Fellowship: What Not to Do
- Advice for Women in Tech from Leading Digital Entrepreneur Yao Huang
- She was an outsider to wine culture. Now she’s a major contributor.
- Tasimba Mhizha expands his knowledge and network through YALI Network Online Courses
- YALI Voices: The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps – Harnessing Africa’s Demographic Potential
- Applying for the Mandela Washington Fellowship: Which track should I choose?
- Highlights from a #YALICHAT with Ambassador Cathy Russell