The main island of Mauritius, which celebrated 49 years of independence on Sunday, is only 65 kilometers long and 45 kilometers wide. Its small size makes Mauritius the most densely populated country in all of Africa! But don’t let that density fool you. Its population of about 1.3 million people...
JOIN OUR NETWORK
The YALI Network provides you email updates and opportunities to collaborate with young leaders across Africa.
- I wasn’t selected to be a Mandela Washington Fellow. What now?
- Mandela Washington Fellow: Striving for a more perfect democracy
- The U.N. Security Council has given youth a tool for empowerment
- What constitutes ‘dangerous speech,’ and what can you do about it?
- 2017 Mandela Washington Fellow Application Tip: Which track should I choose?
- Highlights from a #YALICHAT with Ambassador Cathy Russell